V Law Solutions is a website by Mr. Vishal V. Lanjekar, who is an Advocate for leading Co-operative Banks in Maharashtra as well as Authorized Service Provider (ASP) for Leave and License Agreement e-Registration. E-Registration is part of an initiative of Department of Registration and Stamps, Maharashtra. V Law Solutions is now associated with top leading advocates and solicitors in each and every field to become one stop solution to all legal problems.
Conveyance, Re-development, Arbitration, Mediation, Co-operative Sectors i.e. Housing Society, Credit Society, Banks legal dispute.
Matters pertaining to Stamp Act, Registration Act, all types of documentations, Assignments of various banks and Companies, All types of due diligence relating to Contracts, Immovable and Movable properties, Partnership Deed, Corporate bodies, Infrastructure, Joint Venture, Testaments, Communication, Miscellaneous.
Incorporation of Private, Public, Section 8, Limited Liability Partnership, Partnership Firm, as well as Trade Mark, Copyright and Logo Registration.
e-Registration of Leave and License agreement and other online services.
- Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa.
- Bombay Bar Association.
- Thane District Courts Bar Association.
Professional and Academic Qualification
- B.Com. - University of Mumbai.
- M.Com. - University of Mumbai.
- LL.B. - Government Law College, University of Mumbai.
- LL.M. - University of Mumbai.
- G. D. C. & A. - University of Pune.
- Dedicated to Protect interest of our clients.
- Focusing on Housing Society, Credit Society, Banks, SME’s, Individuals, Families to protect their rights and interest.
- We pride ourselves because we provide high quality services to our clients.
- We devote our personal attention to our client matters for better results.
- Unexpected legal issues can often result in stress, paperwork and uncertainty. We handle stressful legal situation on your behalf while you turn your attention back to what it is important to you.
- Our newly started E-registration services helps citizen without going to Sub-register office and get their leave and license agreement registered even on Holiday within 10-15 minutes.